You wouldn't go through life without taking Anything from it, Right?

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"ALWAYS TRY TO CREATE NEW WORLDS"....(That Subliminal Kid)

....Create new worlds and WORDS, which is something that I am very interested in as well. As DJ Spooky, also agrees when he states, "Play with the recognizability of texts, and see what happens". Well, right there is one word, that my spellchecker does not like. It underlines "recognizability" with those obnoxious little red dotted lines. How dare you, spell checker! I happen to think that this word makes perfect sense...But then again, I tend to live in a world of my own....
*This is just the first thing I am thinking of while writing this blog (I will post more later today/tonight/early morning perhaps)
----------->>>>>But the below image is a "Sound Sculpture" that I have made, and think that it ties nicely to DJ Spooky's idea that "the DJ crafts the physical form around the idea" and his defined sound sculptures in this social sphere....

This record player housed my sculptural elements on top, but the magic really happened when it spun on the turn table, creating a light show...and remix of images and themes.....enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment