You wouldn't go through life without taking Anything from it, Right?

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Bố Sa La Tư


*This is my reaction to Blood and Guts in High School, By Kathy Acker.
And by Reaction I mean to imply a chemical change in my consciousness on a front that not only tantalizes my brain juices, but stews the sex in my head. And boils me 'til I cook. I was befuddled, enraged, and inspired all wrapped into one nebulous mess. Ackler touches down to a level that we can all relate, but then twists it all around to wonder who this story really happened to.

I've been traveling. Distances in my head, since the time we last Fucked. "I am repulsive." "No I am hot". Hot is something that boils, when the bubbles are about to pop. You are the burner and I am the water. And more often than not, you cause me to overflow.
And it burns.
But I still drink it.
Drunk; your liquid hits me hard.
Travels the tributaries of my insides that only are quenched by this sort of downpour.
But I have this umbrella with holes in it to catch
me
from
you
from
me
who is we.
?
Because in this steamy saga, I play more roles than one.
I spread my legs to be the worlds stage.

"You're insane, go back home"
So now do you touch your burning hot cock. That's been inside of my head till it reached my last block. But who do you think of in these moments alone.
Is it my voice on the phone.
Calling you from New York, all alone.
All ways and always I find my place.
Behind the counter of some Hippie's Pachoili infused Pussy.
I run, from my lousy mindless salesgirl character.

A customer enters. Who then sits down with me at the lunch table, and says he likes my lunch box. Oh boy did he enter. And I give him head in chemistry classroom. And after, I've licked my lips, we cook ramen noodles on our Bunsen Burner.
And that is how I learned Chemistry.

The thought of your Scorpian makes my legs completely wet.
Sting me. Permanently. Or just for a small time.
Your stinger lingers.

heavy breathing. panting. sweat. blood. rush. euphoria. hatred. lust. combust. trust. Fuck.


this user is no longer online. this message was not received. Messages you send will be delivered when
<>But, I AM in love. Right. (?)



1 comment:

  1. Wow. How beautifully you paint the finest line between sensual bliss and revolting desires. Maybe sometimes I don't know the difference between the two

    ReplyDelete